11.10.2008

Awake at 1:22 a.m.

Why? It has nothing to do with Mollie. Well, actually, just a teeny tiny bit. Mollie loves to change her outfit and I didn't realize quite how much her laundry had backed up, so I washed a bunch of it today.

Tonight the plan was 1) fold mounds of laundry 2) go to bed.

Here's how it went down: I started folding the laundry. I was about 1/3 done when Lucy started screaming. Went up, checked on her, tried to get her back to sleep, but no luck. I decided to let her cry for a little while while I folded some more laundry. That is when disaster struck- Otis (the cat) puked, leaving a big trail of cat vomit all over the living room carpet. Meanwhile, Matt got up and was, to put it gently, a little miffed at Otis. We still couldn't get Lucy to stop crying. I guess all the commotion woke Molle, who came downstairs to "make sure nobody fell down or anything."

How sweet is that?

Back to cleaning up cat puke...

4 comments:

  1. Ew on the cat puke.....hope you get to bed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little bit of canned pumpkin (like a teaspoon or less) keeps the hairballs away. :-)

    I have no idea where I learned that but it works wonderfully on our two fuzzballs. Just don't use too much or it acts like a laxative!

    Sending you a shoulder and neck rub Fairy today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promise you a chance to sleep-in late, or turn-in early, or both when I am there for Thanksgiving. Of course Dad will do his usual job of keeping the Otis mess to a minimum. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. laughing my butt off at your expense. sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome!