5.11.2010

Quick Update

Mollie's ANC is was 2700. Good for fighting infections, but higher than the target ANC (~1500). If it is still above 1500 at the next clinic visit, they will increase her chemo dose for her next (and last) 84-day cycle.

Mollie is giving a presentation at school tomorrow on "Coins from foreign countries." She's been practicing for a few days. I like that they are already working on public speaking skills in kindergarten and I hope she doesn't get too nervous.

Liam, Lucy and I goofing around with the webcam today

4 comments:

  1. Wish I'd have known about the coins, I could have sent a few Loonies, etc. Mollie, I am glad you are doing well. Take good care of Liam & Lucy (they adore you).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I had plenty of Korean Won that could've been added as well. You'd be amazed (or maybe you wouldn't) at how people should be able to give presentations by a certain age/experience level, but can't. I'm sure Mollie'll be a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the coin offers! We had to really pare it down as it was. She said it went fine and she wasn't too nervous. That's pretty good for kindergarten :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute photo. How is it going? With Matt's massive work commute/schedule, with 3, with prepping for a move? Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome!