8.09.2010

We're Back

Just a quick note to say we're back from California. We had a great time visiting family and friends and all the travels went well.  Now we are back in our new house with quite a bit of unpacking and organizing to do. We are all jet-lagged except the 2-year old...figures!  It will be a while before we're back to normal around here.  More details from our trip when my mom sends me the photos!

One of our clinic friends, Carson, was admitted to the ICU last night after 5 days in the hospital.  The docs don't have a definitive answer, but they think that Carson is experiencing liver disease as a side effect of the chemotherapy.  We are praying that he makes a steady recovery. 

3 comments:

  1. I had NO idea you were here. :( I would have loved to see you all and meet Liam. :(
    My thoughts are with Carson.
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Carson and his family. I hope that once you recover from the jet lag--unavoidable--memories of your trip to California will fill you with pleasure and delight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you are back. You needed a vacation! Unpacking is hard work. If you need help or moral support - give me a call. I'll email you with my new address and number.
    Mollie - you'll love Charlotte. There is lots to do around here.
    Mrs. S

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome!