7.13.2008

The medical bills have started rolling in... adding to an already stressful situation. I am thankful that we have insurance but it certainly doesn't feel like enough.

At this point I know that talking to other parents who have been through this will be really helpful. That's my goal for this week and next week- contact the parents of some of the kids we've been following. Just reading their blogs has been tremendously helpful.

There's a cancer support group in our area (not specific to pediatrics) that I want to check out but I have to wait until Bio 101 is over because it meets at the same time as the class.

The plan for this week is chemo tomorrow and bone marrow aspirate/spinal tap/stitches out! on Thurs. Please keep your fingers crossed that everything goes according to schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!